Christensen Arms rimfire rifles are back! New for 2020, the Christensen Arms Ranger 22 is designed for one thing—precision. The Ranger 22 bolt action is based on an aluminum precision machined receiver that is anodized black for corrosion and scratch resistance, while the bolt features dual ejectors and dual locking lugs. Additionally, the receiver comes with a 0 MOA Picatinny rail for optics mounting. The carbon fiber tension barrel features a 22LR Bentz match chamber and is 1/2×28 threaded allowing for the addition of a suppressor or other muzzle device. Thanks to its carbon fiber composite stock, carbon fiber tension barrel, and the aluminum receiver, the Ranger 22 weighs in at only 5.1 lbs.
Features of the Christensen Arms Ranger 22 Rimfire Rifle
- Hand Lapped Carbon Fiber Tension Barrel
- Lightweight Aluminum Receiver
- Precision Carbon Fiber Stock with Sling Studs, Generous Palm Swell, and Palm Hook
- TriggerTech Rem 700 Trigger
- Compatible with Ruger 10/22 Magazines
- 1/2×28 Muzzle Thread